Our law firm was founded in 2008 by attorney Thomas Bückmann in Mülheim. In 2009 a second location was opened in Wesel.
Our central locations enable us to effectively supervise courts and mandates in the Lower Rhine region, the Ruhr area, and Westphalia.
We focus on:
- insolvency administration,
- estate administration and estate maintenance,
In addition to the traditional handling of proceedings in areas of insolvency administration, estate administration and maintenance, and receivership, we also offer special expertise, in particular:
- in reorganizing and restructuring consulting,
as well as in preparation of insolvency plans according to IDW standards
- insolvency consultation with preparation of extrajudicial debt settlement plans, and intensive support in filing for bankruptcy
- management of real estate assets and the assumption of tenancy mandates to enforce or defend rental law claims
- in processing of estate insolvency proceedings
- at heir search
- in settlement of estates and execution of wills
Bückmann Law Firm has been continuously certified since December 20, 2010. The DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 covers the scopes of insolvency administration, receivership, estate guardianship, management and execution.
In addition, we comply with the standards of ISO INSOLV for insolvency administration, in accordance with VID professional principles and the basic decisions of the Uhlenbruck Commission, as well as other requirements in risk management and procedural and law firm control.